Picking a wine for the big dinner isn’t easy if you don’t know much, or don’t care, about wine. Here are The Vino Duo’s suggestions and safe picks for serving or bringing a bottle to the big gathering.
Last Minute Grab and Go
Easy to find for that last minute pick up a bottle and go.
- 14 Hands Hot to Trot White Blend
- Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling
- Sterling Vintners Chardonnay
- Robert Mondavi Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos du Bois Chardonnay
Medium Body Crowd Pleaser
Still easy to find, for the busy cook, budget-friendly, and bound to please your diverse crowd.
Harder to find, but will add a little ‘wow’ on the table
- Opolo Vineyards Summit Creek Zinfandel
- The Big Kona Zinfandel
- Edmeades Petite Sirah
- Crusted Pie Pinot Noir
- Treveri Gewurztraminer Demi-Sec (serve this sparkling wine with dessert!)