Picking a wine for the big dinner isn’t easy if you don’t know much, or don’t care, about wine. Here are The Vino Duo’s suggestions and safe picks for serving or bringing a bottle to the big gathering.
Last Minute Grab and Go
Easy to find for that last minute pick up a bottle and go.
- 14 Hands Hot to Trot White Blend
- Chateau Ste Michelle Riesling
- Sterling vintners Chardonnay
- Robert Mondavi Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos du Bois Chardonnay
Medium Body Crowd Pleaser
Still easy to find, for the busy cook, budget friendly, and bound to please your diverse crowd.
Harder to find, but will add a little ‘wow’ on the table
- Opolo Vineyards Summit Creek Zinfandel
- The Big Kona Zinfandel
- Edmeades Petite Sirah
- Crusted Pie Pinot Noir
- Treveri Gewurztraminer Demi-Sec (serve this sparkling wine with dessert!)